Friday, August 21, 2009

On the Cheap: One more sale

Sometimes when I mean to window shop, I just shop. Other times, I think I'm gonna buy half the store and then I leave in a funk because everything was ugly. Today was option three: I found something I liked, but didn't have time to wait in line because I had to walk the rest of the way to work.

I wish I DID have time, because it was cute. I also wish I had a time machine, so I could go back to Wednesday and add Charlotte Russe to my good sale list. They were having a jewelry sale: earrings, bracelets and rings were all 2 for $8, so I spent most of my 15 minutes in there looking at the jewelry wall (which was backlit and made my eyes water, wah!). Also happening, though I'm not sure for how long, is a lottery-inspired scratch-off game where you get either 25% or 50% off your entire order.

And we would be remiss to forget their summer blowout, which includes this little number for $5:


Oh yeah, here's what I wanted to buy:


Cute, but not cute enough to be late for work. Methinks I'll have to make a return trip on the way home.

2 comments:

  1. I like that if you had a time machine, the thing you would want to do is update an old post. Which is something you can do without a time machine. C'mon, P-Rex, at least teach Chuck Berry to play guitar while you're back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to ADD it to my post, I'd want to include it in the first place. I don't like to make big edits.

    I"ll see what I can do about ol' Chuck.

    ReplyDelete