Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holi-Daze: Boo!

I've mentioned how I tend to go balls out for Halloween: When I was in college, I bleached all of my hair and then dyed half of it black because I couldn't find an adequate Cruella DeVille wig. Last year, when I was working in the department store, I went to work as the Joker, complete with scary makeup, a purple suit, and green hair.

So I mean business.

This year, as you may or may not know, All Hallow's Eve is on a Saturday and I convinced my husband that we should have a costume party. We don't have any outdoor space, so we can't use any of those robotic zombies that crawl across your lawn, but we CAN rock this:


A changing portrait! This one is apparently 3D and illuminated, to boot. Thank you, Target, for your excellent Halloween wares. And thank you for making this $12.99. We decided to ixnay the fake cobwebs this year, so this will help our house be appropriately creepy.

Do you decorate for Halloween? Where do you get your stuff? (Because I need more. [And yes, this is a new category. Whee!])

2 comments:

  1. It'll be a little late for this year, I know, but the best way to get Hallween stuff cheap is to go get it on November 1. Hubby and I have more Halloween stuff than Christmas stuffed in our storage, thanks to shopping the day after at the Spirit Store when stuff is up to 75% off....

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD CALL. I knew you'd have something to say on this one.

    ReplyDelete