Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On the Cheap: It's All Black and White

Leave it to me to fall in love with a $485 cardigan.


Dolce and Gabbana aren't really known for their low prices, so until I win the lottery or become incredibly famous, I have to ignore them and shop at the mall.

White House Black Market is more my speed, and as you can see, they also have adorable cardigans right now. (Though I'm not sure what's up with the red flowers on that one, since I'm pretty sure red is neither white nor black.) Each one is $88, which I can't in good conscience call a bargain, so I tracked down some options from Overstock, too:


Each is about $40. The drawback of Overstock is that things can sell out in approximately .03 seconds, so if you see one you like, order it pronto before somebody else beats you to it.

1 comment:

  1. The ones from Overstock are the cutest. Who says cute has to be expensive.

    ReplyDelete