Friday, October 30, 2009

Miscellaneous: Happy Halloween!

It's heeeeeeere!


My second-favorite holiday is upon us, ladies and gentlemen. Well, not technically until tomorrow, but I have a feeling some people will turn this into a weekend-long celebration. You could extend it through Dia de los Muertos on Monday if you were feeling REALLY festive, but that might be overkill (ha!) even for me.

Before we lock ourselves in the house to clean for the party, my husband and I are cashing in his Banana Republic points, and taking advantage of their buy 2 get 1 free sale items. I would post a link, but it's in-store only. So shake a leg!

That's not my jack o'lantern, by the way. I don't have the slime tolerance to carve pumpkins, but isn't that one nice? (Quick, who is it?!)

Enjoy your weekend and HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

2 comments:

  1. An awesome Jack Skellington-o-lantern. I wish I could make one!

    ReplyDelete