Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Go Retro: Golden Oldies

I'm not sure what's up with me lately, but I'm getting into gold. It's been happening slowly over the past couple of years, but my liking this might be proof I've gone over to the dark side.

Unfortunately, I don't see myself going to any red carpet events in the near future, so Timeless Vixen Vintage has done it again--they've gotten me to waste half an hour drooling over a dress that I don't need. And when I say I don't need it, I really mean it this time. I was just 60s retro for Halloween and doing it again the next year would be lame. None of my friends are getting married soon so I don't need it for a wedding. The only charity I give to has really casual events and this (amazing as it is) would make people think I was recovering from a head injury. Gaah! I have NO REASON to buy it.

Woe.

Tell me I'm doing the right thing. It's pure foolishness to buy a $300 dress for no reason, right? Right?!

3 comments:

  1. It is pretty spectacular, but really, where would you wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... I have no answer, sadly. Some other lucky gal will have to get it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite spectacular! but I have no need for it either. :( I'm not the lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete