Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello, Gorgeous!: Rosy Cheeked

My husband is rocking some unfortunate facial hair this week. He's taken it upon himself to grow a beard (though apparently not a playoff beard, which I'm happy about because that's the stupidest reason EVER to mar your face). It wouldn't be so terrible if it wasn't A) just like barbed wire; and B) the same color as the beard my dad wore for the first 20 years of my life.

So for those of you who know my husband, feel free to encourage a good shave.

Now, onward to Bargain Town! Today's deal is actually pretty relevant, considering my husband-y woes. It also goes on the face, but it's much softer and prettier than scruffy hair.


I'm not sure why the package says it's new when I've been using the stuff for 3 or 4 years, but whatever. All of the shades are great, and are perfect for adding a little color so you don't go around looking like a plague victim. But the best part? It's $1.69 and available everywhere. I've been happier with this than my previous Victoria's Secret and Cover Girl blushes, so keep it in mind the next time you need to rosy your cheeks.

Anybody else use Rimmel products?

4 comments:

  1. I have not but I heard great thing about Rimmel mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried them but def giving them a look see the next time I shop for cosmetics. =)

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm recently engaged and just started reading your blog today and looking through your etsy store (love it all, by the way!). Anyway, just wanted to comment here that I also love Rimmel products - they have tons of eye colors that I really like (and, yes, the price is hard to beat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thanks for reading and looking! I hope you keep coming back and enjoying the fun.

    ReplyDelete