Monday, February 15, 2010

Go Retro: Speakeasy

Why aren't wingtips sold everywhere? Let me re-phrase that. Why aren't wingtips for women sold everywhere? Every time I track down what I think will be a cute pair, I click on the tumbnail and BAM! they're for strippers. Which isn't how I dress in my everyday life, shocking as that may be to hear.

However, I may have FINALLY turned the corner. The universe gifted me with these when I got to work today:


Ta da! I'd like a higher heel, and I'd like them to be in my size, but they're a step in the right direction (ha, see what I did there?). They're only $18, too, so it's really a shame they won't fit.

And speaking of adorable shoes in the wrong size, I found these today, too:


That's what I'm talkin' about. Now if only I could find some in a 7 ½, we'd be in business.

Is there anything you really want but can't find?

3 comments:

  1. If the heel is too high it makes it hard to dance, silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to find things because I can't find anything I look for. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said these would be dancing shoes? Can't a gal just rock some wingtips at the grocery store?

    ReplyDelete