Monday, February 1, 2010

Ma, Look What I Got: You put the "Arg" in "Argyle"

I need more t-shirts like I need a wart on my face (which is to say I don't), but lately my husband has been feeling the urge to buy them for me. And I'm not about to turn down free clothes! Most recently, he found the personification of me in wearable form:


And let's go in for the closeup.


Yep. It's an argyle/dinosaur t-shirt. I had a crazy dinosaur obsession when I was a kid, to the point that maybe I used to pretend I was a brontosaurus. And maybe I forced my younger sister to play dinosaurs with me. And when she invariably didn't want to, my bronto would turn into a T. Rex, and you can ask my mom how those afternoons turned out.

Anyhoodle, dinosaurs are great, as is argyle. Over the years, I've had diamond-y sweaters, sweater vests, shoes, socks, and wrist bands. And now a t-shirt.

It was from Tee Fury, which offers up a different shirt every 24 hours. This one is (obviously) gone, but keep checking back because their stuff is not only oodles of fun, but really cheap. Every shirt is $9.

5 comments:

  1. Hee hee, that IS you. Though it's a little unsettling that the poor stego is bleeding. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I didn't really notice until it was already here. Whoops.

    But now we know where stegos come from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that's pretty awesome. i've been really attracted to argyle lately, especially in knee socks over the top of boots with tights... but i fear it's just too preppy for me. perhaps it can be just plain fun as you demonstrate :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thats so cute! I love dinosaurs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jonathon RonchettiFebruary 8, 2010 at 9:14 AM

    check out http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ as well for daily shirt updates!

    this site specifically is really neat.

    ReplyDelete