Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shop Update: Baby Blue

There's a dirty spot on my left contact and it's ANNOYING THE CRAP out of me. I'm at work now (on the weekend, lame), which means I'm looking at a computer, and the backlit screen is just making everything a blurry mess. I used to carry contact solution around in my purse but then my contacts were never dirty at stupid times for, like, a year, so I took it out. Of course.

Anyway, I've been working on some new goodies for my shop and I wanted to share.


I went hog wild at the antique mall a few days ago, so I'll have even more up in a few days. Let's say Wednesday. Maybe Thursday, if my day job continues to be ridiculous. Some minor inventory changes might be in the works, too, like adding a few decor items. But I still have to buy the materials and make them, so it's at least a week off.

If you have an Etsy shop, how's it going?

3 comments:

  1. Working on the weekend? Poor baby! Welcome to my world! This was the first weekend I'd had off in two months, and Little Man was sick! I feel your pain, but close your eyes and think of the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! If I made decent money I don't think I'd complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, first weekend off in two months? Poor baby! Try working every weekend of your entire life and never catching up! Sometimes even knowing the big bucks are coming your way isn't enough. I'm so used to it that now when I DON'T work I feel weird. How pathetic is that???

    ReplyDelete