Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 for 30: 24 and 25

Last night I took a bunch of stuff to GoodWill and then I got TOTALLY sucked into the Real Housewives of New Jersey season finale. (You're probably jealous that I spend my free time doing such awesome things.) I never watched The Sopranos, but I get the feeling that RHoNJ is pretty much the same thing, but with more leopard print and less James Gandolfini. In fact, there's no James at all, which is too bad because he and my new favorite person, Caroline Manzo, seem like they'd be instant BFFs.

The reunion show is tonight, and I'm totally watching that, too. The last time there was a reunion, somebody flipped over a table.

Anyway, what does this have to do with my clothing? There's a lot of leopard and fur happening over in NJ (usually at the same time), and I wanted to reaffirm that I won't be doing that to myself.

Day #24:


Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Macy's
Flops: Target
Scarf: gift (though I can't remember from whom)

Day #25:


Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: Express
Shoes: DSW
Bracelet: Macy's
Earrings: Francesca's

Does anybody else watch RHoNJ? Or maybe you're a fan of the New York franchise? I know SOMEBODY else watches these shows because they have 67 versions of the same thing... Come out of the woodwork and join me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Was it? I thought you got me the purple one. Maybe that was from Hubsey.

    You know you have too many scarves when...

    ReplyDelete