Monday, August 30, 2010

Miscellaneous: Where Do I Blog (and Bead)?

Our condo officially goes on the market today (woo!), so over the last two weekends, Hubsey and I have been doing the Martha and re-organizing all of our stuff. One area in particular was my "jewelry studio," which was actually a pile of boxes and plastic bins that lived on the floor next to my bookshelf. It was like that because if I felt like watching TV while I worked, I would take whatever box I needed and head to the coffee table... and get beads all over the living room.

But no more!


It's not the most beautiful setup, but at least things are in drawers and bead-sized containers now. Oh, and it's off the floor. Eventually I'll make it pretty, but knowing this is temporary makes it hard to put forth that kind of effort now.

The desk is also where I blog when I'm home. Just add a computer!


The blogging that goes down at work happens in an ugly little room with a bunch of audio equipment, so let's just skip that picture.

If you want to check out some other blog locales and work spaces, and maybe get some ideas for making yours prettier, head over here.

5 comments:

  1. Love that pretty black and white storage box. I know I always feel better after I've done a bit of "Martha-ing." ;) I'm visiting from Kate's "Where I Blog" party. Hope you'll stop by and say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to stop by and share your space ! I find there's not much more I need than my laptop and a beverage too, thanks for linking up to today's party, so fun!
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice space there. Isn't it fun seeing where we all blog?

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a fun and organized little area there! You make GORGEOUS goodies so that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete