Friday, October 1, 2010

On the Cheap: Blush or Bust

The dangerous thing about grocery shopping at Target is that other, non-food items mysteriously find their way into my cart. This, for example:


Hubsey thinks it looks like a nightgown, but he's also the person who thought he could cut drywall with a knife, so let's take his judgment with a grain of salt. It does look a little flouncy for fall, I'll give him that, but that's why I paired it with lots of black. Problem solved.

And conveniently, its $21.99 price tag is way lower than this similar dress at ModCloth I had been eyeballing:


Precious as it is, it's $69.99, which is too much for such a memorable piece.

Are you jumping on the blush bandwagon this fall? Where did you shop? Are you also a victim of seriously-I-came-here-for-an-onion-and-now-I'm-spending-$30?

3 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE!! Did the little jacket come with? I may have to find one o' those babies myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The sweater is something I already owned, but I've had it for so long that I don't even remember where it's from. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit.....the same thing happens to me at Target....I get to the checkout and wonder how all the extra things got into the cart, lol:)

    You look great!


    Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete