Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gift Guide: Girly Girl

Two of my BFFs are girly-girls.  Myself--not so much.  It's rare that I struggle with what to get another female, but it's hard for me to look at something frilly and wonder if I don't like it because my style leans toward the masculine, or if I don't like it because it's actually ugly.

So I tried very hard with this one to find items that are neutral enough to ensure gift-giver confidence, but still pretty enough to satisfy even the girliest of girls.


Let's start with a stocking--or gift basket--stuffer.  Soap!  Wonderful, moisturizing oatmeal soap, $5.  (And look at how cute the packaging is.)


More of a splurge, the outside is a subdued black and grey damask, which makes it versatile, but the inside is lined with light pink silk.  I love it when purses have a fun interior color.  It's kind of like wearing sassy underwear; you know it's there, but most people won't.  Handmade clutch, $55.


Everybody needs pearls.  And this lariat is conveniently pictured with a lacy top! Thank you for going with the theme of my post, Etsy seller!  But seriously, this is very pretty, and it's currently on sale for $19.20.

How are you doing on your shopping?  24 days until Christmas!  NO PRESSURE.

2 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous necklace! Enjoy the rest of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty certain that I love everything in this post!

    ReplyDelete