Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What I Wore: Dec. 21st

Today was my last day of work before Christmas.  Nothin' like a five-day weekend to get me in the holiday spirit!  Ho! Ho! Ho!

(I do apologize for the crappy nature of the pictures.  We're in the middle of a snowstorm so I had to make do with lamps for photoshoot lighting.)

Whoopsie! My purse is facing the wrong way!

Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
T-shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: I made it
Purse: Dooney, from the Hubs

All better.

So although I'm dressed like Johnny Cash again, I'm full of Christmas cheer.  This will be my last post before the holiday (unless we get snowed in--and will therefore get tired of Netflix eventually, forcing me back into Blogland), so if you're celebrating, have a great time and I'll catch you again on the 27th.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha there's nothing wrong with dressing like Johnny Cash! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't think there's anything wrong with it, either, but I've accidentally stopped wearing color and I'm not sure why. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. black is the new black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's wrong with black? Everything goes with black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never said anything was WRONG with black, but that I wear it a lot. The cardigan is actually a very dark grey, so I guess that ocunts as a color, right?

    ReplyDelete