Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 for 30: Nearing the end.

Only six days left of the winter 30 for 30!  I said I wasn't going to show you every outfit (since this blog isn't a virtual diary of my wardrobe), but maybe showing you more than a third would be helpful.  You'll see more of them as this winds down--promise.

Look, here are some now!

Do I look weird? I was laughing.

cardigan: F21
blouse: Banana
jeans: F21
boots: F21
necklace: I made it


sweater: H&M
shirt: Target
jeans: F21
boots: Rack
necklace: (that you can't really see, which is a shame) I made it

I realize this one is eerily similar to the last time I wore the pink shirt, but the sweater and necklace ARE different.  And I think those might be different jeans, too, but they're all so dark it's hard to tell without seeing the butt.

How's your Challenge going (if you're doing one)?  If not, what are you wearing today?  I might need some inspiration for the tail end of my quest.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, congratulations! You're in the final stretch and looking as cute as ever!
    I love the remix challenges, but always look forward to going back to the rest of my closet towards the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto that. I really miss the rest of my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete