I'm dragging today. It's my own fault because I was up late watching Sister Wives--which is weirdly fascinating, by the way--and now it's all rainy and dark so I just want to go back to bed. But I'm in my cube at work, so I can only look at soft pillows until I can put my face on one again:
The supercool notebook pillow cover is $45, the yellow Hollywood Regency fabric is also $45 (and similar to chair upholstry I saw at Pottery Barn... but I totally prefer it as a pillow), the bright flower cover is $35, and the set of cases that spell out "nap" (how fitting!) in Scrabble letters are $55 for all three.
Anybody else have a case of the Mondays?
Before I go get more coffee, I was lucky enough to receive an award for the ol' blog:
The lovely Dianne over at Yonks (who also has a great Etsy shop) passed it on to me. I have to share seven random things about myself, so let's see just how random I can make them:
1. I have a broadcasting degree. No, I'm not putting it to use. The knowledge is sitting in my brain collecting metaphorical dust.
2. I'm addicted to caffiene. I get headaches if I don't have any by early afternoon.
3. Making jewelry is my creative outlet/side business. I like it more than any job I've ever had.
4. I've watched every season of Top Chef. All-stars finale on Wednesday! We're pulling for Richard.
5. My favorite books in order are: Harry Potter (let's just count the whole series), Jane Eyre, and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.
6. My car's name is Sugar. She has a dent in one of her doors that I never got fixed.
7. There were 89 people in my high school class, which was abnormally small even for the town I lived in then.
And now I get to give the award to a couple of deserving blogs. Lulu Grey features fun and unique items for the budget-minded person (like me!), and Dressed to the 9's has a pretty, romantic feel that I really enjoy. Congrats, ladies!