I can't stay off of the Dorothy Perkins website! Every time I get onto Pinterest or Twitter, somebody has a link to something fabulous and then BOOM! I lose half an hour seeing what else is new. I'm supposed to be productive during daylight hours, Dorothy, stop tempting me with your sparkly ways!
I mean it.
(But let's take a look anyway, since you guys are already here and everything.)
1. I love dresses that can be fancy or casual. This one will also work for business-y things, which is what I struggle with the most. I keep telling myself that I need to curate a more professional wardrobe, so maybe I should actually do it. ($49)
2. This is a gorgeous cobalt blue. The little red belt is cute, but what really caught my eye was the pleating around the collar. It's such an interesting detail. ($89)
3. A beaded flapper-inspired dress is, sadly, not something I get to wear often, but should I ever need one, I know where to go. ($69)
4. Yellow! Birds! Yes! This is more likely for me. ($55)
5. I'm kind of sad that blush was so trendy because now that means it will be un-trendy soon, and therefore harder to find in a flattering shade. I need to strike while the iron is hot. ($69)
What site distracts you when you should be working? Any other D.P. fans in the house? Which of these is your fave?