1. I lose my phone at least three times a day. This is hands-down the most annoying thing I do to myself. I've developed a terrible habit of carrying it around the house, then putting it down to do something, and then wandering away without picking it up. And then it's 20 minutes later and I think, "Hey, I should Instagram this bagel!" and my phone isn't in the room. Gaaah! Seriously, multiple times everyday. You'd think I'd just use the pockets in my jeans, but no.
2. I'm messy. Not on the cluttered way, but in the let-me-splatter-ketchup-on-the-carpet kind of way. This is also adjacent to the my-clothes-are-stained-and-I-don't-have-kids variety, which is a pretty special club if I do say so myself.
3. If I like it, I LIKE IT. Several times a year I will discover something new--like a book, or a movie, or most recently Downton Abbey--and I will take it into my heart and LOVE IT. There is no "kind of" liking something with me. It's either the best thing in the world, or it's dumb and I hate it. For example, Harry Potter is on the wonderful end of the spectrum, while dubstep is worse than your legs falling off.
4. Speaking of Harry Potter, I am still totally waiting for my letter from Hogwarts. Or if that's not going to pan out, I would really like my superpowers to activate. Preferably in the form of teleportation or better eyesight. Either one, I'm not picky.
5. If we were having this conversation face-to-face, I probably would have high-fived you three times already. Seriously, I'll do it for anything.
BONUS: I don't remember how to do long division. I can still solve an equation for X and I remember most of the geometric formulas, but ask me to divide something over 100 and my brain gets tired. I usually start multiplying until I get the right number.
So what about you? Any quirks you want to share with the class? I know I'm not the only weird person on the internet. Who else is overly enthusiastic about things? Or loses basic items multiple times a day? High-five!