First of all, Happy Valentine's Day! I've noticed that around today is when I start looking at warm weather clothing. Probably because this is the last "winter" holiday (I consider St. Patrick's Day to be in the spring, even though it's technically not) and at this point I'm just waiting for Mother Nature to get all of that cold air out of her system. The days are finally getting longer, and I'm just ready. Short sleeves and wedges now, please.
1. Look at this shade of cobalt. It's perfect! Some people might find a solid colored tunic boring, but they've become a huge staple for me in the last year-ish. It's just so easy to get dressed when you have a solid color and toss on some accessories. ($23)
2. I love a good wedge, and these would go with just about anything. Plus, don't they look kind of cushy? ($58)
3. Ordinarily this would be a little zany for me, but I'm SO drawn to it today. Maybe all the love in the air is making more accepting of orange? I like the little chevrons regardless. ($50)
4. I've been rocking a lace shirt from Forever21 for several months and, shockingly, it's not holding up very well. But now that I know I wear lace all the time when I have it, it's time to invest in a better one. ($58)
5. This tote bag has the best name: Archipelago the Distance. Plus it features England and Ireland, which just feeds my new Downton addiction. ($75)
Do you feel ready for spring when Valentine's Day rolls around, too? Are you eyeballing any cute clothes yet, imagining how nice it will feel to wear them in the sun? Have any fun plans for tonight? We actually forgot to decide what we're doing before Hubsey went to work, so we'll just freestyle it.
P.S. INDIE15 saves you 15% at Oh Nostalgia today. Flash sale!