1. Exercise everyday. Nope. More like once a week if I remember. I tend to think about it when I can't do anything about it, like in the middle of a lecture, or immediately after eating a bunch of spaghetti.
2. Drink more water. I might not be doing a lot of yoga, but I'm definitely staying hydrated. I find myself craving water instead of other sugary drinks now, which is nice.
3. Read two books a month. Considering my ultra-busy schedule so far this year I wasn't sure how this one would go, but I'm actually on track! I just finished Bringing up Bebe (loved it) and Before I Go To Sleep (had a twist that actually surprised me). Up next I might do Game of Thrones.
4. Reach 900 sales in Little White Chapel and 300 in Oh Nostalgia. I need to tell you about some changes. Let's chat about that in goal number five...
5. Overhaul both product lines. Well, Little White Chapel doesn't exist anymore, for one thing. I have a longer post coming up about this, but that shop has now become the Oh Nostalgia Wedding Collection--which I actually like a lot for branding purposes. I gave the shops a makeover so they're more cohesive overall, and I've been deactivating a lot of older wedding items. For the first time ever, Oh Nostalgia has been getting the lion's share of my attention and I like where it's going. It feels weird, but I dig it.
6. Paint the cabinets. Mainly the kitchen cabinets, but this also refers to the built-in shelves in the basement. We're taming the beasts over my spring break!
7. Plant stuff in the garden. It's too early to plant anything outside yet, but I picked out some seeds. I'll count it.
8. Stick to a budget. Well, we did sit down and plan one out. We have yet to actually keep track of anything on paper, but it helps to have certain numbers in mind when we're wandering around at the mall.
9. Focus more on interior design. I'm dipping my toes in the water and doing some design consultations for friends. Ideally I'd like to make this another online business, and perhaps take the place of one of my shops. I need to figure out some more time to work on it first.
10. Do more DIY projects. I revamped my $10 coffee table and then painted a mirror. Not a ton, but I guess it's better than nothing.
**Bonus** Figure out the furniture situation in the family room (and preferably put it in there). Aside from that coffee table, not much has been happening down there yet. Well, we're ripping out the carpet because it got wet, but we can't really sit on that. We'll get there!
Did you make any goals/resolutions for the year? How are you coming along? Anybody else stalled in the exercise department?