Heck, you can use a tote for just about anything. Some other helpful hints:
>> Keep supplies handy for the zombie apocalypse.
>> Hide that new stain on your shirt from lunch.
>> Swing it like a weapon.
>> Put your dog in it.
See how useful they are?! And why I can't stop myself from drooling over every one I see? I even used them in both of my outfit ideas last week. Forget purses. Totes in da house!
Speaking of houses, if I had room in mine for six more bags, these are the ones I'd buy:
1. I already have an olive tote with neon green on it, but who says a girl can't have two? ($40)
2. Normally polka dots aren't my thing, but these are adorable. ($33)
3. Camel is my favorite shade of leather, and it looks so summery with these green stripes. ($39.95)
4. This nautical tote might technically be a messenger bag with that long strap, but I like it for practical reasons: if it's windy, I need both arms to wrangle my portfolio. ($23)
5. I like big books and I cannot lie! This could be my official library bag. Holler. ($15)
6. And this ombre blue just makes me think of the ocean. ($20)
What about you? Are you on the tote bag train with me? I'm also a little too interested in scarves. What's your siren song?